Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Watched videostream this morning of a conversation with Ron Silliman. Enjoyed it, mostly. Except for buffering issues and a preponderance of meandering questions. I just find a lot of academic star contexts problematic. I think I would have done a better job as an interviewer. And I say that knowing that I don't have the so-called credentials. The right letters, that is, after my name.

*

I'm thinking about public appearances lately-- because I have time on my hands, and because it's been over a year and a half since the last time I read in public (at Ohio State)--because others have mentioned my last reading lately. That sentence was fucked up.

Thinking out loud about one's "appearances" is fucked up. And I write that knowing I'm currently struggling with a manuscript called Appearances.

*

Out:

No comments:

Post a Comment