Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Here's the thing about trying to teach myself guitar: my student is a moron and his teacher is making things up as he goes along.

*

Barre chords might be the jail I make for myself or the dance I didn't know I could do.

*

Stayed up way too late last night.  Game 6 of the NBA finals was a marathon of misadventures.  I'm rooting for the Heat but think the Spurs play a much more disciplined game.  Hard not to like Parker, Ginobili and Duncan.

*

 Saw video moments ago of my grand daughter crawling for the first time.

*

Have been listening to the 2 disc recording of Sleeper: Tokyo, April 16, 1979 (recently released on ECM)  by the quartet comprised of Keith Jarrett, Jan Garbarek, Palle Danielsson, Jon Christensen.  Hot damn it is good music.

*

Appearances making me crazy.

*


No comments:

Post a Comment