Monday, December 15, 2014

I had a good writing day today.  Completed 4 fragments for Appearances, started a fifth and have a plan for the sixth.  It's a relief I tell you.  Only twenty-some fragments to go before the first draft is completed and I can start the hard work of sculpting the manuscript into its final state.

*

Listening to Beth Hart's "Bang Bang Boom Boom."  Google it, there's a great video of it online. She's going to be in Kent in February.   I want to go but expenses have been steep this year.  And there's the Robert Cray tickets I crave too. Sigh.

*

One of the pacts I've made with myself is that if I'm watching mindless TV (which is sometimes the best kind of TV) I need to do it with a guitar in hand.  My shoulder and neck (on my left side that got slammed against an apartment wall when I was assaulted on the job) ache after practicing for two hours while I watched , in my desultory way, Guardians of the Galaxy.

*

Unseasonably warm day today.  I'll take it.

*


No comments:

Post a Comment