Sunday, August 18, 2013

I have been thinking about my interest in how people think and talk about what they do.

I curated the blog E-X-C-H-A-N-G-E-V-A-L-U-E-S  in an attempt to explore some of the dimensions of contemporary poetic thought.  More recently I initiated the blog Ask/Tell which is trying, with some difficulty, to promote exchanges between poets and people outside of poetry about the poetics of what the latter are up to.

Of course communication rarely happens in neutral space.  I continue to be amazed by how often things derail because of the assumptions(often false)  being brought to the table.  That being said, I'm very open to interview proposals.

Any ideas?  I can't always get on board with every proposal, but I do try to give everything my full attention. I'm actively looking for new exchanges.

I'm just sayin'.



No comments:

Post a Comment