Friday, August 2, 2013

In a dream last night, the Ventriloquist, a character in Appearances, was juggling 4 balls.  Each ball had a different word on it.  I couldn't make out the words; and I can't stop thinking about that dream.

*

Listening to Buddy Guy's latest.

*

Picked up the Strat today for the first time in a week.

*

My brother John has taken up making Limoncello.  It's better than the commercial ones I've had.  Oh, man, it's good.

*

My 8 month old grand daughter Anna has learned how to clap her hands.  We had great fun doing that together yesterday.

*

Over the course of the 1200 or so miles we drove while on vacation a whole mess of blues were listened to.  Call me obsessed.

*

Discovered a great Mexican restaurant called Salsa in New Milford, CT.

*

Body's achy.  I'm out of my exercise routines.  Too much time in the car and sitting lately.  No regrets, but need those routines. Just as much as I need breaks from them.

*






No comments:

Post a Comment