Sunday, July 20, 2014

Bought a number of used CDs this afternoon.  One of which, Coverdale * Page, I'm listening to now.  Hell, yes.  Jimmy Page always brings it.

*

B. made her world famous sour cream banana cream pie for my birthday (sugar free in this case).  Wow!  And homemade gazpacho (or Gestapo as my brother John always calls it).  I know, we're a strange bunch.

*

There's a groundhog living under our garden shed.  It emerges to survey its domain and to chow down on our flowers, etc.  Well, Moby Twerp, plans are afoot to relocate you.  It's not personal.  It's a business decision.  I'm gonna make you an offer...

*

So I was picturing a horse head in a groundhog's burrow and thinking "WTF's wrong with me?!"

*

What if the Godfather Trilogy was reenacted with groundhogs?  Far out, right.  I might be on to something.

*


No comments:

Post a Comment