Tuesday, December 21, 2010

In the new interview blog I'm hoping to involve more people from more disciplines. I'm hoping to make some cross connections (especially in the plumbing sense). Discourse needs to be contaminated in some unanticipated ways. Help me with this project. I'm looking for volunteers. I'm looking for peeps willing to be permeable to others' ideas, ideologies and etc. Let's put ourselves at risk with one another through dialogue and explore a poetics of existence, a poetics of everyday life.



2 comments:

  1. Interesting phrasing here, Tom. Here's the announcement I posted on two days ago to Facebook:

    Tom Beckett, a man who does not live in the realm of Facebook, announces a new interview blog. His is a poetics of engagement. Poetics itself is a means of living.

    Geof

    ReplyDelete