Monday, February 11, 2013

I haven't been to Florida since the Summer of '69, just before my 16th birthday.  Yesterday I was supposed to return for an ocean side visit with assorted family but had to cancel the non-refundable flight.

I'm sick.  Sicker than the proverbial dog.  And I don't want to infect my elderly parents or anyone else (all those years of public health training).

I've been sleeping a lot and having lots of fever dreams.  Here's one dream fragment I've retained:

                                                       I'm squatting naked
                                                       in the woods
                                                       pooping mirrors.

And they weren't small mirrors.  It's a gross yet arresting image.

I feel like shit.  What's new with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment