Friday, April 12, 2013

I just re-entered the New Yorker Cartoon Caption Contest for the umpteenth time.  It's still a goal to win it before I  die (Hi Karri!).  I feel pretty good about my entry, but then I usually do.

*

I am now  involved in a  dialogue/exchange with my friend Suzanne Nixon.

*

Walked downtown this afternoon in some brisk ass weather, collected some money from books I'd sold and then repaired to Ray's for a couple glasses of wine and a plate of calamari.

NB: the walk downtown is literally down a hill.  The walk back, uhh, is harder.

*


2 comments:

  1. Keep trying, my friend. For me, it's all in vain anyway, since, as a foreigner, I'm not qualified to enter the competition. But the rules won't stop me, and I will keep on captioning just for the hell of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suspect it might all be in vain for me also, Karri, but I can't help myself.

    ReplyDelete