Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I am still from time-to-time watching segments of the A-Z interviews Claire Parnet did with Gilles Deleuze. Have watched A-O so far. I can only watch a couple of segments at a time and remain attentive. I'm learning from these exchanges though and thinking about how to work on and improve my interview skills.

*

What philosophy is about for Deleuze is the development of concepts.

What I, more and more, want to ask poets is: What is poetry about/for?

*

I, for one, appreciate art that makes me question what I think I know. I especially appreciate work that inspires me to make work. And I aspire to make work which inspires others to work. To be part of a deep conversation that takes place through the work has always been my dream. That is the music of meaning.

*

No comments:

Post a Comment