Monday, May 21, 2012

In my last post I asked folks to consider donating to Allen Bramhall's Kickstarter project. I signed on and made my donation earlier today. Please help him out if you can. A lot of great projects die for lack of support. I, for one, believe in this project of Allen's.

Allen himself has been an inveterate supporter of small press projects. When I was editing and publishing The Difficulties back in the 1980s, he was a consistent and generous supporter. Now it's his turn. Send some good karma, not to mention cash, his way.

*

One of the things I did yesterday was write a review of Bhanu Kapil's Humanimal. What a book.

*

Listening to the White Stripes. Love their stripped down sound. Guitar and drums.

*

Am a little at sea now. Writing projects started but stalled. Interview projects in a similar state. Sometimes it is this way. Uncomfortable and frustrating. Anxious.

*

Reading a lot. Philosophy engaging me more than most things. But that Bhanu Kapil book. Geeze. It is going to be haunting me for awhile.

*



No comments:

Post a Comment