Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Just back home after dropping my sister at the airport. Amy has lived in Colorado for over thirty years and has recently decided she needs a change, so she'll be moving to Ohio in coming weeks. She stayed with us for the past seven days while looking for a suitable rental.

She did find a little house which fits her needs. The lease has been signed. So, it's definite.

I haven't gotten any writing done recently. My sister and I did have an intense Scrabble marathon though. And I'm proud to say I'm the only contestant to have played any seven letter words (twice) -- take that!

*

Finished the second volume of Susan Sontag's journals. Eagerly (I think!?) awaiting the arrival of Zizek's massive new tome on Hegel (over a thousand pages) which should arrive in the next day or so.

*

More soon. I'm tired and need to get some routines reestablished.

*

No comments:

Post a Comment