Monday, October 1, 2012

THE TAMMY TRILOGY: a special offer

If you would like to read my erotic novel The Tammy Trilogy (and you are a person I think I can trust) I will send the word file to you.  If you are offended by  explicit homoerotic* and gender-confused sex scenes, then this is not the book for you.

I'm still finding typos and stupid mistakes in the thing.  And I'm contemplating creating a cover with a self-portrait.

Making this offer, I am taking a risk.  As you'll come to understand after your encounter with my book.

The Tammy Trilogy is actually in 5 linked parts:  Becoming Tammy, Puppy Love, The Symposium (Day One), Day Two, and Epilogue.

I call it a trilogy because The Symposium (Day One) and Day Two comprise one bifurcated story: the story of the character called Tom Beckett.

The Epilogue concludes things in a very explicit, very open but kind of meta way.

I like the book.  I'm fearful that some people might not like me after reading it.

And, please, if you do read it, let me know what you think about it; but most of all, let me know how it made you feel.  Did it piss you off?  Did it disgust you?Were you aroused by it?  Some other reaction?  This may sound needy.  And it is.

*I asterisked "homoerotic" because it's not really the right term for the sex in Tammy. But then it's not really the wrong term either.  Read the book and perhaps you'll come to see what I mean.


No comments:

Post a Comment