Thursday, July 4, 2013

The Limits (2nd take)

(2nd take)

The limits of my refrigerator are the limits of my world.
The limits of my personal Jesus are the limits of my world.
The limits of my ego are the limits of my world.
The limits of my sentience are the limits of my world.
The limits of my anxieties are the limits of my world.
The limits of my body are the limits of my world.
The limits of my computer skills are the limits of my world.
The limits of my Utilitarianism are the limits of my world.
The limits of my televangelistic inclinations are the limits of my world.
The limits of my data are the limits of my world.
The limits of my gravitas are the limits of my world.
The limits of my health are the limits of my world.
The limits of my image are the limits of my world.
The limits of my lover are the limits of my world.
The limits of my expostulations are the limits of my world.
The limits of my failures are the limits of my world.
The limits of my wealth are the limits of my world.
The limits of my qualia are the limits of my world.
The limits of my vicarious experience are the limits of my world.
The limits of my yearning to get beyond limits is the limit of my world.
The limits of my jargon are the limits of my world.
The limits of my mantra are the limits of my world.
The limits of my oncologist are the limits of my world.
The limits of my zodiacal sign are the limits of my world.
The limits of my knowledge are the limits of my world.
The limits of my name are the limits of my world.


2 comments: