Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Today

Today I've been swamped with chores--yard work, house work.  I'm pretty tired.

*

Listening to a Nirvana boxed set which I picked up cheap at a local used book store last night.  Really wish Cobain could have kept his shit together.  He was such a fabulous, luminous musician.

*

Have been mulling over the Marsh Hawk manuscript.  And am determined to find my way back to working on Appearances.

*

(first take)
The limits of my ass are the limits of my world.
The limits of my baronial estate are the limits of my world.
The limits of my carapace are the limits of my world.
The limits of my davenport are the limits of my world.
The limits of my emerging reputation are the limits of my world.
The limits of my finesse are the limits of my world.
The limits of my grandiosity are the limits of my world.
The limits of my hallucinations are the limits of my world.
The limits of my interests are the limits of my world.
The limits of my jouissance are the limits of my world.
The limits of my kindness are the limits of my world.
The limits of my loveliness are the limits of my world.
The limits of my manliness are the limits of my world.
The limits of my notoriety are the limits of my world.
The limits of my openness are the limits of my world.
The limits of my penitence are the limits of my world
The limits of my questioning are the limits of my world.
The limits of my reason are the limits of my world.
The limits of my sexuality are the limits of my world.
The limits of my treachery are the limits of my world.
The limits of my understanding are the limits of my world.
The limits of my vision are the limits of my world.
The limits of my will are the limits of my world.
The limits of my expression are the limits of my world.
The limits of my youth are the limits of my world.
The limits of my zip code are the limits of my world.


*

Later agitators.

*


No comments:

Post a Comment