Friday, July 5, 2013

The Limits

(3rd take)

The limits of my zaniness are the limits of my world.
The limits of my yeast infection are the limits of my world.
The limits of my excitement are the limits of my world.
The limits of my world view are the limits of my world.
The limits of my vas deferens are the limits of my world.
The limits of my urban legend are the limits of my world.
The limits of my thingamajig are the limits of my world.
The limits of my sensuality are the limits of my world.
The limits of my rewrites are the limits of my world.
The limits of my quietude are the limits of my world.
The limits of my poetry are the limits of my world.
The limits of my overtures are the limits of my world.
The limits of my neighborhood are the limits of my world.
The limits of my mouthpiece are the limits of my world.
The limits of my lyricism are the limits of my world.
The limits of my keyhole are the limits of my world.
The limits of my jigsaw puzzles are the limits of my world.
The limits of my invective are the limits of my world.
The limits of my household are the limits of my world.
The limits of my grasp are the limits of my world.
The limits of my future are the limits of my world.
The limits of my excessiveness are the limits of my world.
The limits of my duplicity are the limits of my world.
The limits of my candor are the limits of my world.
The limits of my biological clock are the limits of my world.

The limits of my ardor are the limits of my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment